1/2 c mayonnaise
1/3 c white wine vinegar
1 tsp vegetable oil
2 Tbsp corn syrup
2 Tbsp Romano cheese
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 garlic clove, minced or 1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, optional or 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
2 Tbsp lemon juice
sugar (optional, to taste)
1. Place alli gredients in bowl.
2. Whisk together until well blended.
8 cups bits size salad greens, washed and dried
4 slices red onion, separated into rings
1/4 cups pitted black olives
2-4 pepperoncini peppers
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup croutons
Garnish: freshly grated Romano, or Parmesan cheese
1. Place lettuce in salad bowl.
2. Add red onions, black olives, pepperoncini, tomatoes, and croutons.
3. Add plenty of Italian Vinaigrette and toss.
4. Sprinkle freshly grated cheese over the top and serve.
Makes 4-6 servings.
I got this recipe from a Hyvee cooking class.